Funny video clips, funny pictures and other fun stuff




Funny Car Note


Funny Car NoteIf you are having trouble reading the text on the photo:

Dear person,

I'm sorry I put a dent in your car. I didn't want to but, I did when I tried to park next to you. I am not leaving my information because you chose to use two spaces and I just wanted to park in one. The scratches are because I used a towel that had sand on it to try to clean the dent/paint off. Beaches are fun.

Please look your car over for the dent and scratches and each time you see then remember not to park in two spaces.

- Sorry!!!


Menu

Previous posts

Archives

Links


Painted Airplanes Painted Airplanes
Smiley Faces On Real Objects Smiley Faces On Real Objects
Cool Paper Origami Cool Paper Origami
What Do You See On This Picture What do you see
Cool Camouflage Clothes Camouflage Clothes
Pictures Of Painted Laptops Painted Laptops
Strange Chocolate Santa Strange Chocolate Santa
eXTReMe Tracker